Friday, December 31, 2010

Overdue

Hi there! Whew, this last week of 2010 has flown by and I haven't even gotten to share about Christmas. What with Chris working like crazy, family in town and attempting to get even more done to our house before Chris' birthday and my Pampered Chef party in a few weeks, blogging has been a bit difficult. Don't worry though, that won't stop me from sharing a few pics!

I am always so thankful for the holidays. In addition to the obvious reasons we celebrate Christmas, I am always grateful for the opportunity to spend time with dear friends and family! And of course, it was wonderful having my Grandma and aunt here to celebrate with us!

I think it's safe to say that my husband made out like a bandit this year with the thoughtful and generous gifts from our family! Everything he received was perfectly suited for a new homeowner. As his power drill completely died just after we moved in, he got a brand new one, plus a Little Giant ladder system, a shop vac and a dremel. And not to mention all the other useful gadgets like a new level and such. And let me assure you, I've already had him put it all to good use working on a new project each night...and slowly, but surely it's all coming together!

I can't wait to share new pics of the house as we received some beautiful additions that I've been wanting like glass amber lamps from Crate and Barrel, a console and matching side tables for the living room and a beautiful stainless faucet for the kitchen {which is so amazing!}. Plus, Jeannine (Chris' mom) made pillows for the cozy room that say "warm" & "cozy", with her own drawings of a nest and "love birds"! It's wonderful to see everything come together and really feel like ours!

With out further ado, here's a glimpse of our holiday. Including Christmas Eve at Pop's, my parents for a crab feast {YUM}, Christmas morning at our house, then at each of our parents house's and Christmas brunch!













Now that you're all caught up, how are you planning to ring in the new year? We are having family over for some yummy fondue! Can't wait to toast to a brand new year! Have a good one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...