Friday, August 5, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 24


 Is it just me or am I really looking pregnant?! At our 24 week appointment Monday, the doctor said that most women have their largest growth spurt between weeks 20-24 or 24-28...I think it's fair to say that mine was the former :) Otherwise,  Baby Girl looks healthy! And she is still measuring a solid week ahead of my due date, meaning I am potentially 25 weeks along!

The past few weeks have been majorly successful for my list of to-dos before baby arrives! As of this week, I/we have:
  •  talked to my HR department about maternity leave (!)
  •  continued discussing a plan for work after baby is born
  • set a date for my baby shower
  • completed our baby registry
  • registered for Bradley natural birthing classes (which begin this month!)
  • scheduled a hospital tour
  • given Baby Girl a name
  • started the search for a pediatrician
With those big details squared away I feel like I can finally relax a bit, giving me more energy to focus on this weekend's projects: refinishing a dresser and making a ruffled crib skirt! What can I say, I have lofty goals :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Missy said...

so cute :) i just love the chalkboard. i prob already said that :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...