Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend in Photos + A Nursery Teaser

Well my friends, this was a whirlwind weekend. And that is putting it very mildly! We were busy from Friday evening until the wee hours of Sunday night. But it was all worth is, as our Baby Girl's nursery will be revealed this Wednesday!! It is absolutely perfect! In fact, it is officially my favorite room in our house and I keep finding myself sneaking in there just to admire its loveliness:)

But the weekend wasn't all nursery, as we did find a moment for ourselves to savor a scrumptious stack of berry Belgian waffles and some iced coffee!



Which was a much needed respite from the two final sewing projects that turned out to be more than a little frustrating challenging than anticipated. But thanks to the incredible help of my mother-in-law, it looks like all will be completed tonight (hence the Wednesday reveal:). Trust me though, they will be so worth it when it's all said and done!



And because I've strung you along these past several weeks, I think you deserve a little teaser of what's to come, so here's your sneak peek:





Hopefully that will satisfy your palette until Wednesday! Hope your weekend was fabulous (and involved less pulling of your hair than mine;)!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...