Sunday, October 24, 2010

Apple Hill

As usual, Apple Hill was everything I expected and more! This year we stopped at a new place called Jack Russel Brewery, which will definitely become a regular Apple hill lunch stop - hello tri-tip sandwich and vanilla stout! Yum-O! It rained pretty much our entire time up there, but we were well prepared. Have I mentioned I love this season?

Our first stop, Bill's Apples. Pretty grounds and this cute little shop.


At High Hill, were I pretty much go solely for their hot cider and apple fritter! And yes, I did share this ginormous thing with the hubs:)


I spy apples! We left with 6 lbs., I think.


Our last stop was Boa Vista Orchards for their pumpkin patch.


This picture makes me happy!


The rain has yet to let up, but I am totally okay with it because it is the perfect excuse to stay in my yoga pants and sweat shirt, making homemade applesauce and other apple treats with yesterday's fare!

Happy Sunday!

Psst~If you've never been to Apple Hill, you don't know what you're missing out on! Come visit us, we'll be happy to go again:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...