Thursday, October 7, 2010

Much Ado About Nothing

I've been tagged my our sweet friend Rheanna. Feel free to read on for some tidbits about me and definitely check out Rheanna's adorable blog Cammo Style Love!

1. Where do you picture yourself in 5 years?
Wherever I am I hope to be a little bit wiser, kinder and more patient...with a couple of little Hansen's:)

2. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Hmm, how much are we talking? First things would definitely be paying off our student loan debt, buying reliable cars, stashing away a good chunk for the future (kids college, etc.) and taking off to Hawaii for a few weeks. Do you think I could purchase an unlimited Starbucks card for all of the coffee lovers in my life? That would be wonderful! From there, the possibilities to help others are endless:)

3. What is your favorite season?
Spring, no Fall, no wait Spring, or Fall...let's call it a tie!

4. What is your favorite sport, if any?
I love playing volleyball and deeply enjoy live baseball games, but my real love is good old fashioned weight lifting and some running, oh the endorphines!

5. Do you have any pets?
Indeed, two precious pups who make me smile everyday. They're our canine kids. Yes, we're "those" people!

6. Where is one place you hope to go in your lifetime?
I'm thankful to have crossed a lot European destinations off my list by traveling in college, but I have yet to visit Boston or Maine. Some day I would love to take an East coast trip.

7. Can you describe your dream home?
Something Chris and I can take from a drab to fab and preferably an old Craftsman style house! We love the idea of totally remodeling a home! But it would definitely be on a lot of property and have a ginormous garden and a wrap-around porch {swoon}.

8. Do you have any blogging secrets or tips to share?
In a nutshell: post consistently and early in the day, keep it real and when possible, write blogs ahead of time and autopost (a brilliant little blogging secret I've learned!).

And that's me...in 8 questions or less:)

1 comment:

Missy said...

i love autopost!!!! lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...