Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!

Happy October, lovelies! Don't you just love this month?! So much Fall flavor and fun to be had!

A couple of things I am looking forward to in October include: Apple Hill, wine tasting with friends, visiting the pumpkin patch, a photo session with the incredible Sarah Dawson, testing the waters of pumpkin waffles and roasting my very first chicken!

But I might be most excited about this year's pumpkin project. Remember my first experiment with pumpkin painting last year? So fun and totally plan on doing that again, but this year I am absolutely smitten with glitter pumpkins!

The idea comes from the brilliant Martha Stewart, but I am personally taken with the versions I came across here on the blog A Field Journal. Aren't they so pretty and whimsical? Lovely way to put a little sparkle on the season. I can't wait to try these out myself! I'll be sure to share my finished product!




all images/afieldjournal

1 comment:

Rhe Christine said...

adorable pumpkins girl!! I can't wait to see your finished projects. I'm pulling out all my stuff tonight and decorating so I'm super excited!
check out my blog, I tagged you in the newest post :)

ttyl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...