Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's the Skinny?

On a recent outing for new jeans, I routinely stepped into Express. Which, by the way, is where I have been buying my jeans for years. I love them, and they are always long enough for my long legs. So imagine my complete disappointment when I grabbed several pair to try on and was highly disappointed in the fit and quality of every single pair. It's bad enough that the prices keep creeping up on me, but now the quality just stinks!

Oh well, I'm over it, and have decided I will no longer be making Express a regular part of my shopping trips, but more importantly, I am at a loss as to where to buy jeans now. And I should probably mention I don't have the budget to spend $150 on a single pair (as was recommened by a few friends...).

I've heard from several people that Gap is the place to try. Apparently their skinnies are amazing! Any thoughts on the matter? Where do you shop for jeans??

I do like the selection I found at Gap. And for $70 and under, they are more budget friendly.




images/beso

2 comments:

Laurie B. Lowndes said...

I also tried to buy Gap jeans, because it was so hard to save up for the Joes! However, I bought a cute pair of skinnys at Gap last month & just realized that there is already a hole in them! So... never again will I stray from buying nice jeans. I can usually find a good pair on sale at Anthro or at the Nordies half-yearly. I promise it is worth the investment!

Missy said...

oh man...i agree on not spending 150 bucks on jeans! it's insane! i like express too (well...haven't been there in a while so who knows now!). i also like american eagle and old navy. very affordable and i've had jeans from there that have lasted forever!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...