Wednesday, February 16, 2011

{Cookbook Love}


After what has felt like a temporary rut in fresh, new meals in my weekly planner, I am newly inspired. Leave it to Food Network star, Ellie Krieger and her new book, So Easy, to leave me feeling completely recharged with healthy meal ideas!

Her food philosophy is right in line with my own and because she is a registered dietician, I can also rest assured that her recipes fit into my clean eating lifestyle.

Ellie's newest book is broken into four parts: breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. But she further breaks these catergories into "quick" and "leisurely". How brilliant is that?! So if I am looking for two new breakfast recipes for a busy week and one for a leisurely Saturday morning with my hubby, I know exactly where to look!

And with amazing sounding recipes like her Dutch Baby Pancakes with Peach Compote and Chipotle Orange Glazed Pork Chops, you can bet I'll be making the most of my new cookbook!

1 comment:

Lael Meidal said...

Sounds like a good find! Elise just got me Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day, and even though I haven't made anything yet it sounds really promising...the authors also have one called Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day that would probably be worthwhile. Have you heard of these books? I wish we could do some cooking together, Kate!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...