Monday, February 21, 2011

Inspiration: A Cheery Pantry

I am a believer that, in life, it really is the little things that matter. Take for instance this recent face-lift we gave the inside of our pantry...you read that right, the inside of the pantry. True it is something most people won't ever see, but I see it-every day. And you know, I think that your home should make you happy and should exude your personality.

So with that said, I would love to show you our little weekend project that's totally making me smile.

Here's a peek at our pantry before...




Emptied out and ready for a spruce up...

And finally, here it is with the back walls brightened up with a coat of Valspar's Cantaloupe Smile. Fitting name, don't you think?!

It's exactly the cheery lift I was hoping for! And for less than $10 and two hours on a Saturday afternoon, I would say it has already paid for itself, what with the fact that I can't stop gushing over how wonderful it looks each time I open the pantry!


With all the major projects on our home improvement list, it's great to have little things like this to tide us over with a sense of accomplishment:)

Hope you had a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...