Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dreaming of Exteriors

With perfect weather just around the corner, I've been daydreaming way too much about how to transform our backyard into an oasis. In California, we are big on dining outdoors, especially in the midst of Summer when the Delta breeze brings an ease to the hot daytime temps.

Our backyard is a pretty blank slate right now, which is a visionaries dream because the posibilities are endless! Of course, that can also mean pricey. I have to accept that it won't be complete as quickly as we would like, though I hope to find a large and reasonably priced patio table soon. So the search is on. Until then, I'll be dreaming of sweet Summer nights...

Check out these awesome exteriors!







all images via Sunset magazine

2 comments:

Missy said...

how fun! i love the rustic look in those pics. sounds like a fun project :)

people in cali do love to sit outside - my friends here make me sit outside even when its freakin cold in the middle of winter. i know it's cali but c'mon! my toes are freezing off lol

Unknown said...

Haha! I love it-but I am such a wimp, I definitely stay inside when it's cold:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...