Tuesday, February 15, 2011

On The Menu...

Do you remember my cyber drool fest over this? From the moment we signed on the dotted line to purchase our house, I had my eyes set on these prints for our breakfast nook. Their significant size, cheerful hue and nostalgia for my Oxford days made them a shoe-in for this room!

Well, Chris' parents bought them for us this Christmas, though because they came from an Etsy seller in England they took a while to get here. They finally arrived last week, where I instantly gave them a home! I am nothing short of in love with them!

And that means that we actually have a completed room in our house!! So without further ado, I give you the Breakfast nook:



2 comments:

Rhe Christine said...

those signs are amazing!!! love the. once again, a fantastic design job

Missy said...

very cute! i really like the light fixture too - fun! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...