Thursday, February 10, 2011

Road Trippin' It!


Just wanted to share a little with you as details of our Seattle trip unfold...

Last weekend, while looking at plane tickets to Seattle and kind of toggling back and forth about how ridiculously overpriced they are, we revisited the possiblity of making a road trip out of it. Being as I have never been to Portland, we thought it might be cool to make the drive to Seattle and stop in Portland on the way. When it was originally discussed, we didn't have a reliable car so that idea was quickly tossed aside. But now that we have the much more road trip friendly Jetta, our vaca has officially become a road trip!! We are so excited!

So now, not only do I get to plan a trip to Seattle, but also a day in Portland! I'm looking for some advice from those of you who have spent some time there. Where should we eat? Play? What do we have to see and do??

I'm sure I can find a million and one tips online, but it means so much more coming from people I trust! I would be absolutely delighted with anything you have to share!

image/via

1 comment:

Missy said...

i've always wanted to go to seattle! and if i went i'd definitely go to Forks, WA. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...