Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Heavenly Dreams


I just wanted to share this little tip with you today, in case you are looking for a fresh way to bring Spring to your home. I recently tried a version of it and was really pleased with the results.

To bring a lovely hint of lavender into your bedroom, simply launder your sheets with Meyers lavender detergent and then throw in a lavender sachet or two when you transfer them to the dryer. Voila! It's as simple as that and I bet you sleep like a baby!

I only included the lavender sachets when my sheets went in the dryer because I have a brand new bottle of the detergent we currently use and did not want to spend money on something I didn't need. The results were still a welcome hint of relaxation as my head hit the pillow, and I'm sure including step number one would only increase the luxurious aroma.

Happy Spring cleaning!

image/via

2 comments:

Jenn said...

What a great tip to throw a lavender sachet in the dryer! I already use the Meyer's laundry soap, but will definitely try this now too :).

Missy said...

i love lavender. one time a guy at the body shop told me that lavender is for old people!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...