Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Merriness

Happy Monday! Almost can't believe the weekend is already over, but we got so much accomplished these past few days! The best part is, we got our bedroom painted and new {awesomely tall} baseboards to replace the old 1-inch oak ones that came with the house. The bad part is, we didn't finish until late last night so I had terrible lighting for pictures, plus the room is still a bit disheveled. {Sorry!} But I'm hoping to get some pics posted later this week for ya, so you too can ooh and ahh over phase one of many on our Master Bedroom face lift. But believe me, it looks b-e-a-utiful!! Major kuddos to my husband for being so gosh darn handy!

I hope your weekend was absolutely wonderful and have a happy Monday!

image spotted on Lovely Little Things, original source unknown

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...