Friday, March 11, 2011

Rest for the Weary


Happy Friday, friends! This has been an exhausting week to say the least, making the next few days a much anticipated respite! But despite the fatigue that has taken me over, it feels as if God has poured sunshine into my soul and I am somehow rejuvenated! Honestly, the Beth Moore bible study I am currently doing is rocking my world! I've grown to look forward to Thursday nights with my bible study ladies. How sweet it is to be surrounded by such wise and encouraging woman of God!

And on that note, it is also amazing that my husband finished ALL of our laundry this week. Yep, he's Mr. Wonderful! Because believe me, it was a lot.

This weekend I hope to visit our local nursery and make some headway on our vegetable garden and maybe even whip up a homemade pizza. That always seems to do the trick.

Have a great weekend!

image/via

1 comment:

Missy said...

omg - that is so nice that he did the laundry!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...