Friday, May 27, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 14



First trimester: Check! I am officially one-third through this pregnancy and feeling wonderful! As I shared here, my energy is back in full swing and I'm feeling like myself again.

Our little sweetie is growing like a weed, measuring around 3 1/2 inches, about the size of a lemon. And can now do things like squint, frown and suck their tiny thumb. How cute is that?! Ah, we just love this little one so much! So much in fact, I don't even mind that I'm now sporting this awkward tummy (totally worth it!).

Besides some major nesting instincts, an undeniable craving for pasta (big plans to satisfy that this weekend!) and needing to spruce up my summer wardrobe to accomodate my new figure, all is well with the Hansens!

Hope you have some fun plans for the holiday weekend! We've got a busy one, full of three parties and hopefully a complete front yard overhaul (more to come on that!). Have a good one!

PS-my sciatic pain is completely gone! Biggest praise ever!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...