Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy {Nine Month} News!


Sweet friends and readers, it is my indescribable joy to share with you that Chris and I are expecting!! Our little miracle is due November 23 (the day before Thanksgiving!), making me 12 weeks along. And believe me, this has been the hardest secret I've ever had to keep! We are simply over the moon and cannot wait to meet our little one this fall!

As I'm about to enter my second trimester, I must confess, these first few months have been wonderfully easy and for that I am incredibly thankful, and pray my pregnancy continues that way! Aside from being ravenously hungry and craving lots of hamburgers, Chinese food (both of which I've only occasionally given in to) and chocolate milk (which I have almost daily), a bit of sciatic pain and a need to nap every single day, I've had absolutely no sign of morning sickness or nausea as long as I eat regularly. My waistline is slowly disappearing and baby is growing fast and furious!

We are already so in love and absolutely amazed at how much our babe is loved and adored by friends and family! What a blessing to have such a wonderful support team encouraging us during this time. I have honestly never felt so blessed in my entire life! There is so much I would love to share and would be completely honored if you joined along in this journey with us.

PS~We found out we were pregnant on April Fools Day! Even though we were trying to conceive, I was sure someone was playing a prank on me:)

6 comments:

Christie said...

So, so so happy for you! Love you girlie!

Unknown said...

That is SO exciting!!! Congrats Kate!!!

Blythe said...

Congratulations!! I pray that you continue to feel well and can't wait to see more pictures in the coming months!

Missy said...

wow! congratulations! very happy for you!!!!! how exciting!! :-D

robbie's bday is on april fool's day and his dad didn't believe his mom when she called to say she was going into labor! she had to call him back 2 times i think! LOL

Rhe Christine said...

yay! i'm oh so happy!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you, everyone!!

Missy-that is so funny that his dad didn't believe his mom was in labor:) What a fun day to have a birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...