Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Because baby news has been a secret for well over a month, there is a bit I want to catch you up on! And because starting Friday I will be posting a weekly pregnancy update, including belly pic, I thought it might be best to give you some perspective.

This is basically my before belly. While I was 7 weeks 3 days pregnant here (my birthday weekend!) I wasn't showing yet (unless you count bloating). This is where I said goodbye to my abs:)

And this was last week's pic at 11 weeks. This was the week I noticed my belly had started to fill out a bit, as in, it is impossible to suck it in even if I wanted to!

It has been wonderfully crazy to watch my body begin to change as our baby grows! Can't even imagine what 5 months from now will look like! Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...