Thursday, May 5, 2011

Currently Loving

The past few months I have found myself secretly wanting a beach cruiser. I think it all started after our anniversary trip last year when we rented them in Lake Tahoe for the day and leisurely rode around several beaches for an afternoon. We had so much fun!

It would definitely be a splurge because I already have a really great road bike, which I love! Though I picture a cruiser being more suitable for a Saturday morning ride to our local coffeee shop while dressed in shorts and flip flops (maybe with a basket to hold goods from the farmers market, too:).

Let's see if I can find a good enough deal to convince my husband of such a purchase!

2 comments:

Missy said...

beach cruisers are so much fun! perfect for what you described! :) i got mine from chubby's cruisers and it was pretty affordable (they will ship to you)! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I'll have to look into that:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...