Monday, May 2, 2011

Major Fail

So it's May. And I didn't post a single blog last week {hanging head in shame}. I think it's safe to say the month of April was a slight blogging fail. I won't even bore you with the details of how much Chris and I worked last week, or how I had an awful stomach flu or how I just had no energy to type. Because they sound so lame.

But I'm here to make up for it by way of this virtual bouquet of roses I picked from my garden, especially for you! That certainly gets me back in your blogging good graces, right? You know you want to sniff your monitor, and I don't blame you, they smell something heavenly!


Perfect, so let's move on and hope that the month of May has more regular and exciting posts ahead! I promise it will! Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...