Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Happy Place

With a two hour break in my afternoon yesterday, I lounged in my cozzies and enjoyed some of my favorite things. You could say I was in my happy place!

With a craving for some hearty pasta lately, I referenced my copy of America's Test Kitchen Light & Healthy. A gift from one of my dearest friends when I graduated college.

While savoring a few of these tasty treats...


And delighting in the sweet aroma of these...

And of course, enjoying the company of this pretty girl!


Then while flipping through my cookbook, I came across these thoughtful recipe notes my friend included in the book. Oh, how I miss that girl!

Sometimes it's just good to escape from the hustle and bustle for a few hours.

The End!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...