Monday, May 23, 2011

A Crippled Weekend


Well, this weekend was somewhat of a bust. Unfortunately, Friday afternoon I severely tweaked my low back and spent the majority of my weekend laid up on my couch, completely helpless. Most movement was painful, so I had to rely on Chris for everything. By the way, not so fun for a type-A person like myself.

Though it wasn't a complete loss, as I had plenty of time to look into birthing classes, prenatal yoga studios in my area, update our Amazon baby registry and catch up on all my cooking magazines that have been piling up. I suppose sometimes, a forced break is exactly what you need to catch up on those kind of things.

Thankfully, by Sunday evening I was feeling good enough to get out of the house for a wedding. It was a beautiful event at the Citizen Hotel downtown and I am so glad I didn't miss it!

Hoping your weekend was a bit more eventful than mine. Happy Monday!

image/via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...