Friday, July 22, 2011

{BabyBump} Week 22


This has been quite a week in the Hansen household! To put it simply, I have gone completely crazy when it comes to cleaning every crevice of our house. You name it, closets, cupboards, drawers and all - de-cluttered, cleaned and organized. And that includes all the spaces that have been sitting idle since we moved in last November (yikes!). It almost feels like I'm getting ready for a really important house guest, only this "guest" is coming to stay permanently and I have a sudden urgency to get everything done that I know we won't have time to do once she's here. Look out, woman on a mission!

As my husband put it on Facebook yesterday : "My wife is in full-blown nesting mode. She is showing the house who's the boss and it's crying uncle."

I'd say that pretty much sums up week 22 of this pregnancy:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...