Friday, March 20, 2009

The Feel Good Season and the Feel Good Cookie

Well my friends, today is the first official day of Spring!! I just know you are jumping for joy with me right now...you are, aren't you?? Haha! It's okay if you don't quite share my enthusiasm:)

You may, however be excited to know about a little secret I have been keeping:) Oh, it's not a big thing...really. I just realized you might have thought my "secret" was an update on a house. Unfortunately, it's not:( No worries though, in time.

Back to my secret, well, it's a sweet little bite of goodness that you must try!! We have a bakery here in Fair Oaks that makes the most delicious vegan cookies you have ever had! I'm not being sarcastic, they are wonderful! Chris even loves them. They come in the most delicious flavors like Lemony Lemon ( my personal favorite), Mocha Java, Carrot Spice... They are made by The Sunflour Baking Company. You may be thinking, "Kate, I don't live there. How am I going to try these little bites of heaven?". Don't fret, you have a few options. Wouldn't you know, they have a handy little website where you can order them AND they are now selling them at Whole Foods! Clearly, I am happy about the latter option:) Here is their website http://www.sunflourbaking.com/index.html.



Just one thing about these cookies, the regular size packs 600 calories! The thing is, they are so big and dense you can cut them into 3 or 4 pieces like I do and savor them over a few days. Or you could be like my husband and eat a whole one!Whatever your preference:) They actually come in a small size, but our Whole Foods doesn't carry them yet.

Well, I hope you enjoy the first fabulous weekend of Spring! I know I will...

Much Love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...