Monday, March 23, 2009

Mildly Obsessed

I have found a new reason to love Sunday nights: CSI Miami marathons! It truly is an obsession. I can seriously watch 4 episodes in a row and I'm not even a big tv watcher! It may be that I am trying to savor every last drop of the weekend, but I just can't get enough!


Uh oh, I'm becoming more and more like my husband as the months pass:)And in case you were counting, Saturday marked 9 months. Can you believe it? I can't. We are coming up on a year! Yay, more things to celebrate!! Crazy wonderful!

Also, Sunday was the beggining of my fourth week of training. I am feeling so good and trying to convince my friend, Parris, to train for the marathon with me! It would be awesome to have someone to do this with:)

As I was running on Sunday afternoon I kept thinking of a saying I used to hear from a group fitness instructor I took classes with. He would always say, "Sweat is just calories running scared!". Don't you just love that? It always makes me smile and push just a little bit harder when I picture that:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...