Friday, March 6, 2009

The Fish Tank has arrived

Okay, 5 hour trip later, I finally have the tank in my possession. It was a steal.

However, I get home about 11:30 and realize there is no one to help me carry it in the house. So Kate wakes up and tries to help, but I'm not sure if you have ever realized just how heavy a 125 gallon glass tank can be empty.

So long story short, my nice new tank sits in the back of the truck all night.

The hope is Bill (Kate's stepdad) can help me get it in the house this morning before work.

Did I mention I am exhausted? If it wasn't for the encouragement from my lovely wife, I'm not sure I would have gotten out of bed.

Pictures of this thing WILL be posted, just as soon as I take some time to set it up right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...