Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thought Of The Day

As I was enjoying my piece of Dove dark chocolate this afternoon, I came across this great quote on the inside wrapper.

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."

Don't you just love getting a little wisdom while feeding your sweet tooth?!



I would also like to admit something to you...I am officially a subscriber to Good Houskeeping:) I just got my first issue and I feel like such a little house wife! In a good way, of course:)

And finally, I was so thrilled this morning when my Mom brought over the most beautiful burnt orange callas!! They are probably my all time fav and now I get to enjoy them at home:)

Here is a teeny glimpse at my lovely flowers:)



Okay, it's time for me to join Christopher on the couch and watch Hell's Kitchen while I savor some coffee flavored frozen yogurt, yum!

1 comment:

Brad Hill said...

I got a fortune cookie about a month ago that said "Keep your goals away from the trolls". I think that wins. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...