Sunday, March 15, 2009

Relief

I don't think I realized how roomy our living room was until we had an extra couch smack dab in the middle of it..for a MONTH! We finally sold it on Friday and now feel like we have a HUGE apartment:) What a relief!! We also sold Chris' video game rocker, which is completely useless to us since he no longer has any video games! Man, I love Craig's List:)

Speaking of relief, we bought new pillows yesterday. I made a big mistake when I bought cheap pillows last summer. Little did I know how quickly they would wear out or how painful no neck support could be! After a week of waking up with a stiff neck, Chris told me to buy new ones. Well, it was a splurge I highly recommend!! I can not believe how amazing I feel today thanks to my new alternative microfiber pillow:)

In fact, I felt so good this morning, I decided to surprise Chris with a yummy little treat...



Pretty cute, huh?

Okay, now for an update on my training. I am officially in my 3rd week and loving it! Seriously, I ran five miles today and felt amazing. I must say, I am ridiculously impressed with the body's ability to adapt so quickly! My only complaint would be that one of my toenails was a bit too long and I finished my run with a completely bloody sock and shoe:( Huge bummer! Otherwise, I am feeling great!

I hope you too had a fabulous weekend!

P.S. ~ Don't forget St. Patty's Day is this Tuesday:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...