Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's A Girl To Do?

Currently, I am sitting in our little apartment...alone. Well, as alone as you can be when you have a dog who requires the attention of 2 three year olds! Chris is on his way to Santa Rosa to pick up his new fish tank! Yes, this is the same fish tank he oh so slyly hinted at in his last blog post:) He is excited and that makes me smile. Now the question is, what the heck are we going to do with it since he still has his fish in the 75 gallon PLUS the old couch we have yet to list on Craig's List!! I'm pretty sure we will be walking ON our furniture just to maneuver in here! I am laughing at myself as I write this and you probably are too if you have lived with me and know just how crazy I can be about the house being in utter chaos:) Oh well, such is life.

I must say, marriage has changed me in little ways. When I was in college, I welcomed alone time because it felt like I never really had personal space. I loved going for a long drive or just an hour at home ALONE. This wasn't because I didn't like my roommates. On the contrary, I loved my roommates, I just needed a little time to myself, you know? Tonight, I will most likely be asleep when Chris gets home and I am quite sad about it! It's weird how that's changed. I can honestly say that I love being with my husband!

So what's a girl to do with a free night? Honestly, it's been pretty uneventful thus far. I went for my run, made oatmeal (see how boring meals get when I'm alone!), and packed our lunches. Hmm, maybe I'll start a book or take a bath...and most likely fall asleep by 10:) Sounds good to me!

Oh, guess what?? The first day of Spring is officially two weeks from tomorrow!! Yippee:)



PS~ pictures of the monstrosity of a tank to come!

Much Love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have Chris read this comment...

"I say thewe monstwosity...do you know the times?"

Brendan will probably want a fish tank at some point. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...