Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Rainbow Eggs

**Big sigh** We are half way through this busy work week! Can I get an Amen?!

I don't know why, but I have been so ansy all week! It's like I have this giddiness bubbling up inside me. I am pretty sure it has to do with Spring almost being here and the change in weather and oh, I don't know, my birthday coming up!!

The upcoming months make me very happy to live in Northern Cali! The weather is perfect and offers such opportunity for fun things...bike rides, long walks at night, picnics in the park, farmers markets, fresh flowers, iced coffees...delightful!

Just two more days and my favorite season will officially be here!

On another note~

I have recently learned about a local farm that sells amazing eggs! My Mom actually works with the man who owns the company. Just wait, it gets better! He has two young kids and they help raise the chickens. It became very important to the kids a few years ago that they find a way to help children who are less fortunate than them. They also have a passion for the environment and raising chickens and decided they could use the majority of the profits they earn from selling the eggs and give it to childrens charities. Pretty awesome, right? The company is called Rainbow Eggs and they raise chickens from all over the world, which means each chicken produces uniquely colored eggs! (hence the name) I am so excited about buying our eggs from them! I love that we can support our local farmer and get a quality product:)

This is my egg basket filled with my "rainbow" eggs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...