Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Great Day Off Indeed


Productive days off make me happy! I made absolutely no plans for the day and it went a little something like this~

We slept in until about 8am, then upon leisurely getting up we walked Abby to Starbucks. We sat and enjoyed the overcast morning while sipping our latte/peppermint hot chocolate. Since then I have basically been going though every drawer and closet looking for stuff to take to Goodwill. We also posted a ton of goods to Craig's list and have already gotten calls about two things! I love de-cluttering the house!

Now I can relax and enjoy some Italian Meatball Soup for dinner!

Happy Veterans Day!

1 comment:

Missy said...

I just went through my closets for stuff to give to the goodwill too! Lol! I ended up with two garbage bags full!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...