Tuesday, November 10, 2009

On My Wish List

It's that time of year when my Mom starts asking for a Christmas list. Yes, I still make one of those:) This year, unlike the past few, I actually don't need anything else for our house, and more surprisingly, the kitchen! When I started thinking about things I would like I of course went straight to 'my favorites' on Etsy! Just wanted to share some cute finds with you today!

These first two are from Inkandbutton. Aren't they absolutely adorable?!

The Martha Headband



The Emma Fascinator



Fingerless Gloves by FriendlyBrown. LOVE these and could so use them at work!!



Coffee Cozy by UptownAvenue. I seriously should have invented this! Probably my favorite new find!!



I am also loving this Amy Butler fabric.



Wouldn't that fabric look fab on this Birdie Sling Bag?!



Enjoy your Tuesday! I most certainly will as we have the day off tomorrow in honor of Veteran's Day! Quite a nice little treat in the middle of the week:) So it's sushi with my friend Parris tonight and sleeping in tomorrow!

4 comments:

Lola said...

Thank you! I love the unique items on this site!

Missy said...

that cozy is so cute! what a great idea.

Kristin Wood said...

I love those ink&button accessories. So cute!

I think I may try to make myself a fascinator...Hmmm...

Unknown said...

Kristin ~ that doesn't surprise me! I bet yours will look adorable!

Meanwhile, I am still trying to master the art of basic sewing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...