Thursday, November 12, 2009

Walks

I just got back from taking my sweet pooch for a walk and it was so invigorating! Walks have always been a favorite thing of mine. You just see things differently. There is nothing quite like strolling through the neighborhood and passing by the park on a crisp, Fall day, watching kids run around, getting the last of their energy out before the sun sets. And who doesn't love that pink shade your nose turns after a brisk 30 minutes outside? The trouble is, when things get busy, poor Abby is the first one to miss out on her exercise. I started thinking, she needs it as much as we do and I definitely have the time when I get home from work. So that is my new goal, to take at least 30 minutes out of my afternoon to walk my girl. I'm quite excited to take advantage of the great Autumn weather that has graced us with it's presence!

2 comments:

Missy said...

she is too cute! i can't wait to get a puppy! :)

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...