Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Heart Short Weeks!

Happy Tuesday, or Friday, or whatever day it is today! Don't you just relish short holiday weeks?! I definitely do but I started thinking this morning that I may be a glutton for punishment because instead of giving myself the next few days to sleep in, here's what I'll be doing:

Thursday ~ waking up at 5:30 to do the Run to Feed the Hungry 10k.

Friday ~ waking up at 3am to stand in line at Kohl's and several other stores where we will shop 'til we drop! Then, after a much needed nap, Chris and I will get our Christmas tree and begin decorating!!

I'm a little exhausted just thinking about it!

Not that I'm complaining because the rest of the weekend will be full of relaxing and movie watching on our new TV! We got confirmation that it will likely be delivered tomorrow! Yay!

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...