Thursday, May 27, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs


Hi friends! Sorry I've been away most of this week. What started out as a stomach flu last weekend turned into a super busy week of playing catch-up, and sadly, blogging had to wait a minute. But I wanted to drop in and share something fun with you.

As we often do about once in the middle of the week, Mr. Hansen and I cozzied up and watched a movie last night. And since we couldn't mutually agree on one before Chris went to pick it up, he surprised me with the animated Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Having absolutely no expectations about it, I was surprised at how entertaining it ended up being. I would definitely recommend it, for light-hearted comedic relief if nothing else!

Hope you're having a delightful week and come back soon because my little blogging break is over!

1 comment:

Missy said...

lol its funny how animated movies have this smart humor in them...that only adults get. it makes me laugh to watch movies that i watched as a kid and i get so much more from them now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...