Monday, May 31, 2010

Merry Monday!

Hello friends! I hope you are enjoying a lovely long weekend! So far, ours has been all kinds of relaxing and wonderful. But before we head to my parents house for some tasty food, I wanted to share a little something with you.

You see, peonies might be one of my favorite little pleasures in the whole world! So I just couldn't pass up the amazing display at Whole Foods this weekend! Over the past few days they have amazed me as they continue to bloom. In fact, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say I have been starring at them for about 30 minutes this morning!

Just wanted to share some beauty with you today!






2 comments:

Laurie B. Lowndes said...

Peonies are my favorite flowers on the plantet! Thanks for posting, it's not quite peony season in Seattle yet :)

Missy said...

they are so pretty! my sister is having them in her wedding! hot pink ones...just like your pics. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...