Friday, May 21, 2010

A Good Good Night!

Happy Friday! Phew, are you as tired as me or am I the only one running on a pitiful four hours of sleep?! Not that I'm complaining because my lack of sleep is due to being at the Carrie Underwood concert last night! And Oh MY GOODNESS was she incredible! All I can say is that the girl has got some pipes! A true test of someones musical talent is hearing them perform live and she did not dissappoint.

I really need to give a huge thank you to Claudia for giving us the tickets! I am so sorry you weren't able to go and also so grateful for your generousity! I hope you are feeling better today!

The hubs and I had a wonderful date night! He won't admit to it, but I even caught him singing along to a few familiar songs:)






Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

I'm Gettin' There... said...

So glad you guys had a good time, Sweetie!!

Missy said...

aw..i love her!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...