Friday, May 7, 2010

Thanks Mom!


Me and my lovely mother on her wedding day!

I am so excited about this weekend! Mother's day is such a fun opportunity to show mom just how amazing and appreciated she is! I am pretty sure I have the greatest mom in the whole world (and I'm only a bit bias;) and I love celebrating her!

Do you have any extra special plans for showing your mom how much you care?

We are continuing a tradition of running the Susan G. Komen Race For the Cure 5k on Saturday morning and then I have a few other surprises up my sleeve. I suppose I'll have to wait and share since Mom reads my blog most every morning.

Have a wonderful weekend and happy mother's day to all the awesome moms out there!

3 comments:

Ali said...

That's an adorable picture of you with your mom!

Missy said...

aww what a cute pic! :)

my sister and i are getting our mom and granny some spa treatments. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you ladies!

Missy~that's always the way to go! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...