Thursday, May 13, 2010

This Summer I'd Like to...

I always have an ongoing list of activities, trips, projects and the like I want to do, just ask my husband! I can't help it, especially with the summer getting so close! So I've been dreaming up what I would like to accomplish this season. Here are a few fun things I've got planned.

Alameda antique fair ~ The largest antique flea market in the country that takes place the first Sunday of every month in the Bay area. The Tattered house is an adorable vintage shop here and they are always talking very highly about this flea market. I so want to make it a girls day, because I'm just not sure my husband would appreciate it the same way!


Weekend trip to Monterey ~ I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE living in Northern California! There are so many amazing "destination spots" right at our fingertips, or at least a few hours away! Chris and I haven't taken a drive to Monterey in a few years and I'd say it's about time we re-visit the California coast. I am most looking forward to a lovely dinner of fresh fish! YUM!!


Lots of picnics ~ The season of picnicing has arrived! Bring on the watermelon, corn on the cob and fresh berry pie!


Cooking class at Newcastle Produce ~ You may remember the sushi making class I took with my friend Parris last summer. We had so much fun and I've been itching to get back there for another one (or two) of their technique classes!


Taking a day off ~ I am talking a REAL day off, no errands to run, no cleaning, basically no plans! Everytime I have a day off it gets filled with neccessary tasks, but I would like to take off a random Wednesday and just relax, maybe even grab a good book and head to the park!


Do you have any fun plans for the summer?

1 comment:

Missy said...

i was just thinking i really need to plan a trip up to northern cali now that i am only in southern cali!

i love the idea of a day off with nothing to do!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...