Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Love Note

Because I have been working hard lately trying to strike a balance between work, more work, play and those pesky things called responsibilities, I've noticed myself become a bit more emotional and dare I say it, irrational at times. Yes it's true, I'm flawed. And during those moments I am reminded of how very lucky I am to be married to a man who not only balances me, but loves me at my worst. For that, and for so much more, I am grateful beyond words!

My dear husband, thank you for always listening when I am frustrated, encouraging me when I am discouraged, constantly finding ways to make me laugh and for bringing me countless tall soy extra hot, no-water chais when I haven't gotten enough sleep and am admittedly grouchy!

Just when I think I couldn't possibly love you more, somehow, impossibly, I do!

2 comments:

Em said...

way to go christo! and I love how DAG is in the background of that pic, looking so pleased!

Msladij said...

It makes me such a proud momma to know that he is loving you well and clearly being loved well in return! You DO deserve it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...