Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Weekend!


Happy Friday Lovelies! I am full of cheer and ready for the weekend to begin! Why all the excitement you ask? Well, tomorrow is officially the beginning of garage sale season! If you have been reading for any amount of time, you know I LOVE garage sales. Tomorrow is one of three weekends of the year our surrounding neighborhood puts on a huge coordinated cluster of garage sales. There are literally several per street!

I am still on the hunt for a few vintage pyrex pieces to add to my small collection. Remember this post? Otherwise, I'm just lookin' for a good deal on hidden treasures. Can't wait!

And speaking of being on a hunt, lately I am dying to find a great chai dessert recipe. I was thinking brownies or muffins of some sort. Ever since Pinch My Salt announced she was baking up some banana chai muffins the other day, I've had a huge craving. And since she says the recipe needs some work before she posts it, I'll have to wait to try her creation.

In the meantime, have you got any outstanding chai recipe you would like to share? I would love if it could be semi-healthy... :-)

Have a positively delightful weekend!

2 comments:

Lael said...

Hello love. I just happen to have a chai recipe for you :)

I made this when I was first starting out my blog and remember it being drier than I wanted(I think I over-baked it and so that was my fault - not the recipe's). The flavors were yummy and it is on the healthier side, so I hope you enjoy!

http://everybodylikessandwiches.com/2007/10/smitten-with-apples/

Unknown said...

Thanks dear! Looks and sounds delightful! Can't wait to try it out:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...