Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Kicking My Feet Up


Take a guess at what I'm doing today? NOTHING! I can cross one thing off my list because I took today off and have absolutely nothing planned. Well, I am getting my hair done but that hardly counts as doing something:) I am relishing that I slept in past 7 and don't have a million things to get done today!

When I asked my boss for the day off he was like, "Do you have a dentist appt or something?", and then laughed when I said there was no real reason. "Who takes a Wednesday off instead of a Friday or Monday?" he said. To which I responded that Wednesdays are like a best kept secret as you get a glorious reprieve in the middle of the week. It truly is wonderful! You should try it out sometime!

Well, I should get back to my oatmeal and coffee and dream up what I would like to do (or not do) today! Though I definitely have my heart set on heading to the park and getting a good chunk through my new book!

Have a splendid day!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Congrats on sleeping past 7!!! Also, Wednesday is totally my favorite day of the week & the best day to have off for sure!!! But lets not tell anyone else because they are the best kept secret!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...