Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bridal Showers and Flowers

Whole Foods and Crate and Barrel. That's how this Saturday morning began:)

I am currently inhaling the delightful aroma of the orange, cherry and pecan coffee cake that I just baked for Emily's bridal shower this evening! I really hope it turns out as good as it smells!

While I was grocery shopping, I picked out a beautiful bunch of flowers and when I got home, Chris had picked roses from his parents garden for me:)

So let's see, two of my favorite places, a bridal shower, seeing my sweet friend for the weekend and several flower arrangements in my house. Yeah,it has been a great day!

I'm going to let these pictures describe the current state of my fabulous mood!


I bought this vase and some other things at C&B with birthday money!

Love the pinks and greens! It's so refreshing:)

Homegrown roses!




Don't these towels put you in a good mood?


Cute little herb labels:)

Hope your weekend is wonderful and relaxing!

1 comment:

Lael Meidal said...

Your herb garden makes me sick with jealousy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...