Friday, April 24, 2009

Funny Friday

As we were pulling into my parking lot this morning, I saw a delivery truck. It was a truck that delivers packaged romaine hearts. The side of the truck said this:

"Lettuce Romaine in your Hearts" ~ I'm sorry but I think that is hilarious!

Don't mind my soft humor, I needed something to perk me up this morning. Chris and I stayed up way too late last night watching The Office and Hell's Kitchen. So I woke up late this morning, which means I had to leave my hair curly. It's one thing when I choose to leave it that way, but this morning there was no choice involved! And I am so tired!! Needless to say, the truck made me laugh:)

Anyway, I hope you're having a Fabulous Friday!!

I'll leave you with this:

Michael Scott: You do respect dibs, don't you?
Dwight: I'm not a barbarian...

Haha! That's from last week, but I am still laughing about it:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...