Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Celebrating our Wonderful Planet



So I have been thinking, "What are we going to do to celebrate Earth Day?". The thing is, we have a one too many potted plants, plenty of herbs and no where to plant a tree. Typically, I would suggest one of these things. However, with little time after a long work day, I made the decision to celebrate by making a dinner out of my new fabulous cookbook, Simply Organic! I was skimming through the book yesterday and the recipes look truly delectable!

I am specifically excited about this book because the author has made the focus of each recipe to highlight local, seasonal, and of course, organic foods. Lately, I have really tried to shop and cook with this in mind. Imagine how diverse our meals could be if we really experimented with seasonal produce. Yum!

I hope you are enjoying Earth Day and find fun ways to celebrate this magnificent planet we have been given!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...