Thursday, April 23, 2009

Busy Bee and the Blues

I am convinced there is no better alarm than the sound of my coffee maker starting up in the morning:)Mmmm... As tired as I am today, all will be fine now that I've got my cup o' goodness:)

I am so glad it's finally Thursday! This means I can almost see the weekend...Chris has a surprise date planned for Saturday night!

Work has been incredibly busy this week, which I absolutely love! It is awesome to be so productive and I must say, I am loving my job right now! It feels strange to say that. I've just finally gotten to the point where I feel really comfortable with what I'm doing! Ahh, the feeling of accomplishment! I can't believe I have been there for almost 5 months!

On a funny note, Chris and I have been obsessed with Blues lately. Ha! Both of us have always been fond of this kind of music, but the last week or so, it is ALWAYS on! In fact, Monday night we got frozen yogurt with our parents and as were sitting outside enjoying our dessert, Chris busts out the iphone and turns on BB King. I love it!

The time has come to begin the process of waking up my sweet husband. Yes, it is a process:) Have I mentioned that I love being married?! (maybe a time or two?)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Saturday night? I assume after the draft is over eh? LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...