Thursday, April 30, 2009

Workouts, Wine and Cute Sisters

This week has continued to be busy at work. In fact, we're so busy, I am actually craving my daily workouts as a means to relieve some tension! The other night I was running and I literally did not want to stop! I even decided to weight train even though I hadn't planned on it. Can I just say how much I love that a good workout can totally clear your head and restore your energy! It helps that I have the absolute BEST playlist to keep me going! My workout mix is complete with several RPM tracks, Pink and of course U2's Beautiful Day to cool me down:) Ah...I am getting revved up just thinking about it!

So yesterday we received our first shipment of wine from Chandon:) While we were in Napa, we joined their wine club:) You have to understand how much I adore their sparkling wine selection! Amazing!!

Last thing, I just had to post this YouTube video of my little sister, Ava. She is so stinkin' cute! Watch it, I promise you won't be disappointed! Notice how she shakes her shoulders around minute 1:50.



Hope your day is lovely!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...