Friday, May 1, 2009

Month-to-Month

Well, its official. As of today our apartment lease is up and we are paying month-to-month...

I would like to say a few things about this~

First of all, I can't believe it was one whole year ago that I couldn't sit still in anticipation of decorating our first home! I was seriously like a little kid. When I finished unpacking all I could while Chris was working, I literally sat on our bare floors admiring our furniture-less little home:) Nerd, I know! Of course it didn't stay that way for long. As I have told you, we are busting at the seems a year later:) Ha!

If we could walk down memory lane for a second ~ Our first night at the apartment, Chris and I made homemade pizza for dinner and watched a movie on the the empty living room floor with our portable DVD player:) Like I told you, we hadn't moved the couch or TV in yet:) Oh the sweet memories...

But secondly, I can't believe we are still waiting to hear if we will be buying a house in the near future!

All I know is, wherever we end up living, this next year is sure to be just as fabulous as our first year! After all, our home is where we make it:)

Merry May!

I was being sentimental and dug up some pics of our first real dinner in the apartment after we got back from our honeymoon:)(when I actually moved in with my husband!)




2 comments:

Missy said...

I just started renting month-to-month too...I'm moving to California! :)

It's expensive renting month-to-month!!! LOL.

Unknown said...

I know, it sucks!

Yay for moving to California! Best state ever:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...