Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Positive Spin

I hate to give certain days a stigma, but given the last few weeks, I am going to give Tuesdays the title "Terrible Tuesdays". They deserve it after all! Let's see, I started the morning off with a minor meltdown of tears, I have a weird stomach ache and have just felt blue ALL day:( Bummer... I should really focus on the positive so Tuesdays don't have a self-fulfilling prophesy for me as being difficult!

So, my positive spin is this~

1. I am getting my hair done after work:)

2. The weather today is a perfect combination of sunny and breezy.

3. I am loving our new console table (see pics!)

4. My husband is such a sweetie peetie and I don't know what I would do without him!!

5. I am taking Friday off! Hooray for 4 day weeks!

Ahh, I feel better already:)




More pics of Mochi and my goofy hubby!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...