Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekend Madness

Whew, I made it through my least favorite day of the week ~ Tuesday!! Not only does today mark the halfway point of the week, but I finally have a Doctor's appointment!! Hooray for our health insurance kicking in:) I don't know that I have ever been so excited to see my doctor! This also means that I get to leave 2 hours early from work!! I think I will use the extra time to workout and prep dinner so that I can have dinner on the table when Chris gets home:)

I'm also gearing up for the busy weekend ahead. I am running the Race for the Cure 5k Saturday morning followed by a baby shower and then finishing up the plans for Mother's Day on Sunday! I love celebratory weekends! In addition, Em's wedding is in just over 2 weeks, which means I have a bunch of little things to do: getting my dress taken in and bachelorette party planning...! And to top it off, my father-in-law is turning 40 at the end of this month!! Crazy but so wonderful!

Keep pushing through, the weekend is almost here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...